Are you a seller with the world’s largest e-commerce marketplace, Amazon? Well, you might have gone through the hassle of uploading or listing your products on the store. That’s because while listing your products on the store for selling, there are a number of things that need to be taken care of.
But, we have simplified this job by providing you the easiest way to quickly upload your products on Amazon. You can also avail Amazon product upload services from an experienced provider, but if you want to try your hands on this, follow the below-mentioned process:
- Go to the Seller Central and download the inventory
- Sign in to your Seller Central account
- Click Inventory
- Add products via upload
- Hit the product category you want to upload
- Download the file and then save it to your computer system
- Enter information about your products in the downloaded file
- Open the downloaded excel spreadsheet
- Open the instruction sheet to read all the instructions for uploading the products in the right category
- From the Data Definition Sheet, you can get information about each field that you need to input in to generate the product listing
- Once you are done with that, click on the Template Sheet and provide the product details including Title, SKU, Product ID, Product ID type, Product Format etc.
- You can see the product listing, highlighted in bold
- Once you input all the data, save the file on your system
- Please note that while saving the data in the columns, make sure you follow the correct file format defined in the excel
After following these steps, if you think that things are not going the right way then it is better to avail Amazon product upload services from a right company than to waste your time. Such companies have world-class professionals to upload your products on the Amazon with extreme expertise. They also have the relevant experience in choosing the right product category, placing the product images, and entering the other mandatory details, carefully on the e-commerce portal.
All you need to do is find a company that offers a perfect blend of budget and reliable services. Also make sure that the company has a history of successfully delivering bulk product upload services to the other clients. Choosing the right company will not only help your customers find their desired products from the catalogue, but also contribute to boost your sales.
- Upload the file to Amazon.in
- Log in to your Amazon Seller Central Account
- Click on Inventory
- Once again, click on Add products via upload page
- Go to the File Type under the Upload Your Inventory File
- Choose Inventory Files
- Now, select the browse files and then choose the saved and edited excel files
- Once done, click Upload Now
- Don’t forget to check the Upload Status
- After this, you will receive a confirmation message which will indicate that your files has been uploaded successfully
- Happy Selling!